Sunday, September 23, 2007

For my own sake...

let me list the law schools that have peaked my interest. the following are in the top-25 according to us news and world report in the order in which i am most interested:
1) uc berkely
2) stanford
3) duke
4) minnesota
5) washington u
6) boston u
7) harvard
9) george washington
10) fordham

other schools that are also on my list include byu, george mason, utah, and franklin pierce.
so over the weekend, i visited utah as my brother returned home from japan. as i was here, i figured i'd attend my registered for lsat-prep course on saturday morning. we collectively took an official lsat: test 51. i felt good about the test as it was much more consistent across the sections. i scored a 162 which is decent, but not where i want it to be. i have been studying a lot lately, but still have a ways to go. may me listing out these law schools inspire me to study for the lsat so that i can get into one of these stellar schools. isn't there a general authority quote somewhere along those lines: study study study? there has to be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just remember this quote "I believe in evolution." You feel inspired now don't you? Now... go study!