Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A new feeling

On my way downtown tonight, I initiated conversations with not one, not two, but three different girls on the train. They were good conversations too, and the girls were good-looking as well. This got me excited to start the next phase in my life: the date non-LDS girls phase. My reasoning is as follows: you're only single once (at least in theory) so you might as well live it up, right? Imagine the missionary opportunities that await me. I got asked why I don't drink tonight and I didn't know what to say. I eventually said that I think it's stupid which probably wasn't the most effective answer. You may be thinking to yourself, 'But wait Trent, you suck at approaching women.' Don't worry, I have a plan. It involves using a combination of tactics from the mission, facebook, and email. I don't think I can reveal any more than this or else the word might get out to all those cute, T-going girls that I will soon meet.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

you player. take me now.