Saturday, December 29, 2007

Jazz vs. Celtics

Since I've moved here to Boston, I've started loving Boston teams. Let's take a look so far at some of this year's Boston teams' accomplishments:
Red Sox - World Champions
Patriots - First NFL team to ever go 16-0 in regular season
B.C. - Champs Sports Bowl champs
Celtics - Dominating the NBA thus far with a record of 25-3
You can see that it's been a good year to be a sports fan in the Boston area.
But my dilemma is that I am a pretty big Utah Jazz fan. I've liked them for a long time, when they were good, when they were bad, when they were old, and when they were sad. (Sorry I just had to rhyme that) The Jazz haven't been that impressive this season, but to prove that I have really experienced a transition in my team preferences, I checked just recently who won the Jazz/Celtics game tonight and I was pleased to see that the Celtics won! I didn't expect it, but my Jazz loyalty somehow flew out the window. This means that I am either a fair-weather fan, or a true Bostonian already.

No comments: