Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hard work, Trent's Playground, and Barack Obama

Monday morning was the first day of law school. It was then that I found out that I was already behind. Ever since, I've been working HARD to play catch-up. Already, overloaded to-do lists have beleaguered me. But I like working hard. I must admit that I do get distracted. You see, part of my geek side involves tinkering around with computers and web development. My newest idea that I have been working on is called Trent's Playground. I would tell you more about it, but as of right now there's not much to it. I also have a feeling that this project will be put on the back burner in exchange for study. I found out that one of my large classes requires class participation. I thought to myself, "Trent you're not outgoing enough to get a good grade in this category." Doubt crept in. Then I thought to myself, "Well, you can be outgoing enough. Timshel - thou mayest." So I decided that I was going to be outgoing if I needed to be.
I think Barack Obama is going to be the next President of the United States of America.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I think so too.

;-)

And good luck with school!

Unknown said...

Will your playground have monkey bars? Actually, swings are my favorite, I hope it has a swing set.

laura said...

His speech was pretty awesome. Also, hi.

michelle said...

I think you are going to rock law school!