Monday, October 15, 2007

We're going global

So recently I was introduced to Google Analytics, a web tool that allows you to track the in depth statistics on any website that you are in control of. It's only a 2-3 line javascript snippet that you copy and paste into your html. I was impressed with the tool. I was checking out the stats for UtahValleyFun.com and I noticed some pretty remote countries that have visited the site: Australia, Thailand, and even Iran. That's right, I have no idea what the city of Yazd is like, but someone there apparently accessed my site in the last month. I'm already thinking of potential global growth, especially in the middle east. I can see it now: GoodTimesinIran.com, FuninIran.com, IranRec.org, hmmm we'll keep on thinking about this idea...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everybody wants to have fun in Utah Valley!