Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Don't even go there

By being single, you get to meet and associate and even date a lot of members of the opposite sex. As we are all built differently, we each have different preferences for what we like and don't like about others. One question that I sometimes get asked, or led to answer is the following: "So why don't you like her?" or "What about her don't you like?" There are two types of people who ask this question. 1) Those who really want to know the answer to this question just for curiosity's sake. 2) Those who have ulterior motives and secretly want to refute your answer so that you appear judgmental, too picky, and charity-less. I rarely run across type 1 and hence do not usually disclose reasons as to why I'm not interested in someone. As a result, I have a lot of thoughts that are just bubbling inside, with no one to go to. Someday I'll find me a psychologist and the secrets will then end.

No comments: