Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blogging for another day

I have recently realized that the quality and overall level of interest of my blogs has been very much lacking as of late. This may be due to the LSAT, a standardized test that I have been recently killing myself over. The aforementioned test is scheduled in exactly one month: Sept. 29. I envision getting off the T-stop and entering Northeastern University brimming with confidence and ready to take this test down. In the meantime, I am abusing my brain. If you are a brain-rights activist, don't get me wrong. I don't mean for the unnecessary suffering of my brain. All I want to tell my brain is this: "If you scratch my back for the next few weeks, I'll scratch your back later down the road. Mark my word." Farewell society, and I will see you in a month.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i am a brain-rights activist and what you are doing is CRUEL!!! i can't handle a month of no trentathon! hahahaa! well good luck to you!