Saturday, August 18, 2007

Things I've learned recently

Having a girlfriend is a good thing. See Genesis 2:18

Kissing with glasses is not a good thing, and is more difficult than you think. I've found that it's easier to ditch the glasses. In such situations, glasses are not necessarily crucial as I am nearsighted.

Even though I believe that dating should not be taken too seriously, you still need to base your relationship on longevity. I believe that you must be on the same page as the other person in three categories: level of fun, interest, personal values. You can't start off your relationship on things that you don't feel good about.

I like flirting with sister missionaries.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Also, falling asleep at your desk while wearing glasses is not comfortable either. (learned that in 8th grade)

Stop flirting with sister missionaries Xrent.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning--now I'll know what to expect if you remove your spectacles...

Lauren said...

you dirty dirty man! flirting with the sisters is a serious sin. dontcha know? shame on you!

ps, thanks for the warning about glasses and kissing. i shall keep that in mind for the future.

UtahValleyFun said...

Hahahahahaha, this is the funniest post ever!