Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ramblings

It's late, but sleep is so far away. The sound of waves crashes into my eardrums. U2 is a joy to play on the guitar. Do not promote bad movies by going to see the new Indiana Jones movie. I am like a ninja - every girl that wants to get married should have me as a practice boyfriend and her dreams will most likely come true. Sugar is like sin. Sand castles and crabs are man's best beach allies. Old acquaintances come back at random moments. The natural man is an enemy to God. I have a lot on my plate right now. The Celtics will advance to the finals. A tan face is better than a pasty face. Humor and old friends are good for the soul. Sunscreen should be applied evenly and consistently across skin surface area. Life for me gets better with age. I will go to a Red Sox game this summer. Motorcycles are a great mode of transportation. The Mac chess program is very difficult to beat. I constantly find myself looking for ways to make money. I know this may sound cliche, but there's something to be said about following your heart. Utahvalleyfun.com is now more operational than it has been. Franklin Pierce is a sick law school. Drupal may be the key to my success. I have no strong loyalty to any particular operating system. I am now sounding a little bit geeky. Sleep calls my name softly.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Unknown said...

You have a lot to think about don't you?

Doesn't Cate Blanchett have a great Russian accent?

Please move from Boston to NH on just your motorcycle. :)

Unknown said...

Trent you're right, we are already friends, I just meant lets make sure we don't stop being friends, cause then I'd be sad.

Unknown said...

P.S. (days later) please tell me more about this practice boyfriend thing. How does it work? How does one acquire a practice boyfriend?

trentathon said...

I thought Cate Blanchett was Russian. wow. The one thing I loved about that movie is the Russian dialogue without any subtitles. It was as if I was the only one in the theater truly 'in the know.'
Renny, getting a practice boyfriend is easy. Narrow in on a guy that you feel confident around, act interested, have only superficial conversation, make physical contact at opportune moments, and be lighthearted. Why do you want a practice boyfriend?

Wendi said...

Wow, that was an incredible free write when all the rest of us were either soundly asleep or eating way too much sugar.

Laura said...

this is my favorite trent post. ever.