Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Daytime cellphone use is down

I have 7 days left in my cellphone billing month and I've used 24 minutes. That means that on average, I use (21/24 = 0.875) less than a minute a day. Ha! That's kind of funny. Well, don't be fooled that I never talk on the phone. My free minutes start at 7 PM and by being on the east coast, you can get a lot done with such a plan. I'd try and use my phone more during the day, but Sprint = crummy reception at work. 9/10 when people call me it goes straight to my voicemail, and I'm pretty close to a window. You'd think that the reception would be better. Well, my cell phone contract is about to expire and I'm open for suggestions.

5 comments:

trentathon said...

Slight mathematical correction: to calculate the average minute per day usage, I should have divided 24/21 to equal 1.14 minutes per day.

Unknown said...

Verizon wireless, its the network. I get awesome reception. In AZ,UT,CA,HI, so I'm sure the same will be said in MA. Actually, my parents can vouch for that, they were in Boston last summer and called me often and regularly.

Unknown said...

No one I talk to likes Sprint. Sprint may be the devil in disguse- luring you in with their early 7PM night minute plan. I vote for AT&T!!! I've had them for years with little to no complaints.
Either see what reception people get around you that works or check with the people you like to call the most and see what they have to you can get free mobile to mobile calling with them.

Unknown said...

um...disguise*
:)

Amy said...

now I get it. I always thought you were ignoring my calls :)