Friday, May 25, 2007

Buff Woman

Last night, I was working out at the gym and I saw the most interesting human being. At first glance, it was clearly female. The earrings, long hair tucked in on itself, feminine facial features gave this away. However, I couldn't help noticing the bulging muscles. This individual had biceps, triceps, and shoulder muscles that I would be proud to tout. I couldn't believe that this person was a woman so I found myself staring at her intermittently, trying not to come across as creepy. I would casually glance over at her and hold my gaze for a few seconds at a time in disbelief. As to his/her age, I would guess around 40. It was evident that she had spent many years working on this powerful figure of hers. Previous to this experience, I thought such ripped, burly mamas are only to be found at body-building competitions. Apparently they are sometimes in your neighborhood gym.

1 comment:

Expavesco said...

One of the sisters in the MTC with my (sau paulo) had an aunt who was a body builder, she still looked pretty feminine, yet I would be afraid of her if I had met her in real life.