Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Thai restaurant you can't not try

The first time I went to a Thai restaurant was surprisingly only about two years ago. My love for the food took off instantaneously. Maybe I have Thai in my blood somewhere in the lineage. Two days ago, I went with a friend to Aiyara Thai Cuisine in American Fork. It was the best Thai food I've ever had. I ordered this super creamy coconut, lemon grass chicken soup. It was amazing. I also had this green curry chicken dish. I was in heaven. To top it all off, we had a mango sticky rice dish with ice cream on top. I didn't know anything could taste so good. And it couldn't be that bad for me, with dairy, fruit and grains included, right? If you are in Utah, or frequent the state every once in a while, you need to try this restaurant out. It's kind of secluded, so you may not find it just browsing for restaurants. But here's the address. Find it and eat there. It's very affordable. 224 East Main Street American Fork, UT 84003 (801) 756-4775 www.aiyarathai.net/

2 comments:

Savanna said...

Mmmm... tom kha gai.

Unknown said...

Your title is a double negative. I don't know why, but I like that. I also love Thai food. Someday I will go to this restaurant of which you speak.