Saturday, August 28, 2010

Settled

I'm getting settled in to my newest living arrangements of Medford, Massachusetts quite nicely. My experience with the Brookline Goodwill is that it rarely disappoints. Everything is in order, except for my bed, which is in a New Hampshire storage unit. It's only a matter of time before someone lets me use her truck to transport my beast.

Last night, I had a dream that reflects something that has been on my mind laterly. I happened to be at Apple headquarters in Steve Jobs' private loft area. He was talking to me about working for Apple and I was entertaining the idea quite seriously! The conversation kind of started wrapping up and then he reached into his wallet and gave me his business card. Thanks for the offer Steve, we'll keep in touch.

I had to share this animated gif, a sign "that your dog hates you," taken from cheezburger.com.
funny gifs - Prank Dog

1 comment:

C. said...

Love the video. It is hilarious that the dog gets the goods to eat in the end!